As social media continues to take a greater share of consumers’ time, and ad spend is increasing rapidly, so is Digitas’ world class team of paid social specialists. You’ll be part of a team that’s keeping a pulse on the constantly evolving social media landscape, where new features and advertising opportunities are popping up daily.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Paid Social Media Manager - someone who has a passion in equal parts for both data and analytics and the world of social media, and who would like to work with some of the world’s leading brands across F&B, health, telecommunication and travel.
You will be responsible for defining the most effective paid social campaign approach for each client’s requirements, scoping out the best audience targeting, ad format and optimisation strategy for a range of campaign goals including engagement driving, awareness building and direct response. You will be responsible for working with a range of paid social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
The role is to:
- Partner with strategic planners and account service to plan and execute media campaigns across social channels, with heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram
- Deep dive into target audience & key messages to recommend the right channel mix across the client base
- Partner with the creative time to ensure ideas are fit-for-channel and fit-for-strategy
- Build and present detailed media plans to senior client stakeholders
- Implement and optimise plans on a regular basis - Ensure regular performance based optimisation tasks (including adjusting budgets/bids, altering targeting and refreshing creative) take place on a regular basis
- Report on results and create recommendations, spotting learnings and opportunities
What you’ll bring:
- Have an in depth understanding of paid social media advertising platforms and how to define, segment and target people online
- Knowledge of the various paid social media targeting methods and their suitability for addressing different campaign requirements is required
- Ability to independently activate, manage, and optimise campaigns, as well as create reports and analyse performance
- Knowledge of the various paid social tech providers
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Superior collaboration and teamwork skills; experience working with cross-functional teams
- Effective at project management and ability to re-prioritize while operating within a fast paced environment, while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet, present to clients, and talk knowledgeably about the role of social media
- Understanding of fundamental media metrics and calculations (CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA)
- Positive attitude and able to work independently, as well as part of a team
- 3-5 years of experience in media planning/buying or ad operations preferred