Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Manager – someone who can inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Manager of Search Marketing, you’ll manage the strategic components of an integrated SEM campaign. You will lead a team of analysts within the Digitas SEM capability team to establish performance metrics, report results and foster client and vendor relationships.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Serving as primary contact for day-to-day clients
- Spearheading the development of program strategies and analyses for clients (e.g., target audience recommendation, geographic targeting, timing/scheduling strategy)
- Overseeing day-to-day internal team’s work on bid strategy optimization and testing
- Establishing and driving paid search best practices for team to assimilate across tactics and activations
- Maintaining a level of quality assurance and holding the team accountable for delivering campaigns and executions with precision
- Writing and delivering media strategies, and overseeing the translation of these strategies into final media recommendations
- Ensuring that media deliverables meet and align with client goals and objectives
- Prioritizing teamwork, delegating responsibilities, and implementing a task management system that is universally accepted and applied
- Developing team for advancement through positive mentoring, providing critical feedback, and exuding a genuine interest in professional success of others
- Ensuring that analysts are effectively developing and optimizing campaigns for added value
- Overseeing performance forecasting, budgeting process and allocation with client and internal stakeholders
- Providing creative solutions to client challenges
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year degree and 5 to 7 years of digital media experience, 4+ years of SEM experience
- Prior experience managing direct report(s) preferred
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment and a clear understanding of media planning and buying process (multi-channel knowledge and DoubleClick search expertise preferred)
- Strong understanding of media research tools – you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Solid quantitative and research skills, and proven data interpretation capability
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Experience working with Tag Management Solutions, DMP, MTA and Site Analytics tools preferred
- Excellent client presence and ability to lead discussions with internal and external leadership
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.