Become a Creative at Digitas, a highly caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Associate Director– someone who can inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Director of Search Marketing, you’ll manage the strategy and oversee planning, optimization and reporting of Digitas client SEM campaigns. You will also help integrate SEM with other capabilities.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Serving as escalation point of contact for day-to-day clients
- Shaping and articulating the department and agency’s view on customer segmentation, media strategy tactics and execution
- Managing the strategic components of an integrated SEM campaign, with other digital and offline media.
- Overseeing development of program strategies and analyses for clients (e.g., target audience recommendations, timing/scheduling strategy, etc.)
- Drawing insights from program results, keeping clients and internal teams looped in on strategic implications
- Identifying and addressing client issues, as well as new opportunities within existing client business
- Owning and clearly responding to client questions and issues related to media, serving as day-to-day contact
- Managing the overall SEM department with minimal oversight, including, team structure, client servicing, search planning, and implementation, performance tracking and analysis, and various associated projects
- Working closely with account, strategy, media, creative and measurement teams to ensure search plans and creative/measurement work are strategically aligned, client needs are met and quality levels are maintained
- Managing and motivating staff, providing them ongoing feedback, performance evaluation, career direction and training
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A four-year degree and 7 to 9 years of digital media experience, 6+ years of SEM experience
- Deep familiarity with the digital environment and a clear understanding of media planning and buying process (multi-channel knowledge and DoubleClick Search expertise required)
- Strong understanding of media research tools – you know their strengths/weaknesses, and when and how to effectively use them
- Keen attention to detail and an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Excellent client presence and ability to lead discussions with internal and external leadership
- Stellar communication and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.