Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through our brand principles - Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
You are the primary client delivery contact, ensuring project scope is defined, creating and managing the project plan, and providing direction to all members of the project team. You are ultimately responsible for planning and coordinating activities of individual projects to ensure that the project goals are accomplished and client needs are met.
Being a good Project Manager requires a diverse mix of skills and experience. To be effective you need to be more than just organised and a good communicator. You’ll need to be able to prioritise, keep calm and focused, be able to delegate, not assume too much, be approachable, and have a passion for Digital.
And all of this while maintaining your sense of humour!
- Define responsibilities, set direction and allocate tasks within the project team
- Create and own the plan, including estimation, tracking, updating
- Weekly reporting/recording for company (including resource forecast & Tempo)
- Develop project proposals and statements of work leveraging experience of key discipline leads
- Manage and develop project change management process with support, negotiate project scope and finance details with clients
- Maximise revenue by delivering to project margin targets
- Working with Account Management team, contribute to business development efforts through project scoping, estimating and attending sales calls, and inputting into proposals
- Supports business operational processes (e.g. facilitates end of project reviews, etc.)
- A passion for data driven marketing
- Uncover your client’s hidden needs and issues by asking insightful questions and developing a good rapport
- Monitor interactions between your team and the client, and follow up to demonstrate strong client management
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a Project Manager in a web/digital consulting environment – delivery of digital platforms and related services will be a focus
- Experience managing marketing, creative or technology projects
- Familiarity with marketing cloud technology and it’s use cases in the customer journey
- Experience developing project approaches and plans using PRINCE2 and/or Agile project methodologies
- Evidence of management of small project teams to a successful conclusion
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Self-starting, with the ability to work independently with little direction and tight deadlines
- Excellent client facing communications skills
- Ability to put administrative structure and organisation in place on new or existing projects
- Can articulate and define Project Management methodology – processes, practices, team management, project delivery phases