Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, relentlessly committed to help brands better connect with people through our brand principles - Truth. Connection. Wonder.
Our team is deliberately diversified — with experts in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech working seamlessly across capabilities and continents to achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire.
We are endlessly curious and fully transparent, always examining real human behaviour to create authentic connections — between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes.
The Programme Director is responsible for setting strategic direction for the portfolio team, defining and implementing standards and processes, managing project management resources across a broad portfolio of accounts, and successfully implementing recovery for project crisis situations.
You have strong consulting skills and you build strong relationships with all parts of both the agency and client organisation.
To be effective you need to be more than just organised and a good communicator. You’ll need to be able to prioritise, keep calm and focused, be able to delegate, not assume too much, be approachable, and have a passion for Digital.
And all of this while maintaining your sense of humour!
- Manage a portfolio project team, demonstrating leadership skills, addressing delivery and performance issues and undertaking tasks to build team morale
- Define responsibilities, set direction and allocate projects within the portfolio project team
- Seek to maximise revenue and margin across multiple accounts and projects
- Ensure company and financial processes are adhered to
- Manage multiple work streams and levels of colleagues
- Conduct timely, fair and accurate project reviews for direct reports, using the standard templates
- Explain Digitas’s business focus, targets and guidelines, and provide clarity about the implications of these for your team and the individuals within it
Skills & Experience:
- Experience developing project plan and approaches using PRINCE2 and/or Agile project methodologies
- Management of a team of project managers including line management and mentoring
- A passion for data driven marketing
- Evidence of successful management of project teams of 15 or more people
- Familiarity with marketing cloud technology and it’s use cases in the customer journey
- Managing relationships with senior level staff at large corporations - comfortable working with senior management including C-Suite
- Proven negotiation skills especially around project scope and finances
- Experience of crisis management situations with positive results
- Proven consultancy ability including running meetings and facilitating workshops with senior stakeholders