Senior SEO Managers are embedded into SEO client teams to lead SEO retainers, campaigns and implementation for clients. Responsible for providing an expert level SEO analysis including keyword research and targeting, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits and end to end outreach and engagement strategy creating effective online quality signals for our clients.
Seniors within the team have an expert level of SEO knowledge and act as leaders within the team for SEO expertise, client management, ideas, innovation and problem solving.
SEO campaigns are a team effort and Senior SEO Managers work closely with our Search Leads, as well as with our Technical Search and SEO Strategy team. Together this forms a complete SEO team around a client to produce best in class SEO campaigns that deliver against client’s business goals and objectives.
- Accountable for the implementation and delivery of high level SEO campaigns according to the agreed search strategy, including activity planning and scheduling
- Responsible for all aspects of SEO analysis and delivery including keyword research, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits
- Responsible for external link development from campaign ideation through to execution and reporting
- Responsible for leadership, knowledge sharing, innovation spotting and training
- Responsible for contributing to the continuing improvement of our SEO service
- Audience research and identification, blogger engagement and relationship management, trend spotting, content creation, social media activity and new technique innovation and implementation
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in SEO, preferably within an agency environment
- Expert level of SEO knowledge
- Experience in cross digital campaigns, preferably with PPC
- Experience delivering outreach campaigns for clients
- Ability to manage relationships with tact and diplomacy
- Demonstrable experience of being able to write to a high standard
- Hands on experience with analytics tools
- Experience pitching, upselling and writing proposals
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working for big brands on complicated SEO campaigns
- Experience in an agency environment
- Experience working directly with clients
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.