Permanent Full Time
Reporting to PPC Manager
Digitas is a digital playground where brilliant minds come together to create award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a PPC Account Manager – someone who has the ability to take ownership, own key accounts and develop strong bonds with clients and internal teams alike.
You will be responsible for driving PPC excellence across accounts, taking responsible for ensuring best practice and being an expert in PPC delivery & campaign management.
- Ongoing management of budget and pacing.
- Providing frequent progress reports regarding online marketing efforts and performance metrics to the PPC Manager, internal teams & or clients.
- Identifying ongoing channel specific improvement opportunities and integrating them into plan.
- Holistic SEM management including keywords development, ad creative & strategy, trafficking recommendations, optimizing programs towards key business goals and reporting.
- Actively participating in internal meetings and proactively identifying campaign opportunities, challenges and issues.
- Assimilating data from multiple sources, compiling the information and drawing actionable conclusions that can be measured and reported.
- Bid strategy optimization and testing. Daily checks on program KPIs, thresholds and campaign budget caps.
- Implementing Paid Search best practices, providing refinement and optimization recommendations and proactively identifying campaign execution issues.
- Developing campaign ad copy (text-based titles and descriptions or feed-based images) and tagging traffic or creative elements to sites per creative rotation instructions.
- Work with the PPD Manager to develop performance forecasts, budget allocations and providing data-based rationale for recommendations.
- Collaborating with both clients and internal cross-channel colleagues by providing reporting as requested in a concise and timely fashion.
- Consistently demonstrating positive impact with clients, internal teams, capability and outside vendor.
- Active knowledge sharing with capability and broader agency
Media Implementation and Maintenance:
- Monthly Bill-Pay process.
- Manage day to day budget throughout campaign.
- Help build & manage performance analysis and communication including reporting, status report presentation to client, optimisation recommendations.
- 2 years online marketing experience including direct experience in search engine marketing – both campaign development and performance analyses.
- Fully Google AdWords Certified.
- Exceptional quantitative analytical skills and aptitude including intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Be an expert in PPC delivery and campaign management and understanding and effectively convey search knowledge, tools and techniques to other members of staff.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategic objectives with clients.
- A thorough and complete understanding of how to implement the major performance drivers in search.
- Proficiency with all terminology used in SEM.
- Strong software use skills including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access), and aptitude to quickly learn new tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional problem-resolution skills including the ability to think creatively in the development of ideas/solutions that will contribute value in a dynamic, client-centered environment.
- Ability to work well in a team, to shine as an individual and to maintain a sense of humor.