Working on one of the world's most recognisable FMCG brands, we need a Creative Team to concept and execute award-winning campaign ideas across all formats.
You will be responsible for all visual craft stretching from the visualization of big participative creative ideas from scratch to actually executing and delivering these for all the internal brands.
You will work with our strategists on multiple briefs from start to finish turning insight and data-driven strategy into participatory brand campaigns across digital and social.
- You should be comfortable taking briefs from client problem to creative solution and hands-on execution
- You'll visualise your thinking clearly with scamps, script writing, visual designing and testing
- You will work closely with the Senior team, ECD and CD across all the many brands on the account
- You'll have an opportunity to work on big integrated ideas that cover everything from TV to influencer strategy and everything in-between. You will be required to activate your ideas at a tactical level too
- You really love social content and campaigns and you will have your figure on the pulse of everything digital as well as social technologies and platforms
Skills & Experience
- A portfolio showing a range of high quality, cutting edge creative work across digital and social media
- Love for social and digital including knowledge of emerging technology and trends
- Great at presenting your ideas and collaborating with others
- Dedication to projects and owning briefs, ideally with experience in FMCG sector
- Experience in photography, animation, and TV campaigns would be desirable
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.