To act as a key support to the Talent Acquisition (Recruitment) team. As recruitment Coordintator you will help to streamline administrative needs to ensure all Talent Acquisition employees are assisted and set up to support the business effectively. You will also have scope to deliver innovation and positive changes to both teams Social Media promotion and communications, internal Admin and LMS systems, employee IT set up, invoicing and other ad-hock administrative needs.
The Talent team is ultimately led by Publicis Media’s Chief Talent Officer – David Goggin. His team is comprised of three key areas of excellence: HR & Operations, Learning & Development and Talent Acquisition. As a Talent Team we work together as one core unit that provides guidance, education and acquisition to support Publicis Media achieving its key objectives.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team to carry out core administrative tasks, looking to suggest improvements to processes where needed.
- Act as the central point of connection for our clients invoices and payments to guarantee a slick and timely process of payment distribution; as well as correcting any potential invoicing discrepancies.
- Coordinating with both teams to schedule Room Bookings and to liaise with facilities, PA’s and other key contacts around room/location changes.
- To be accountable for Social Media promotion and communication to help maintain awareness, competition and a consistent output – both internally and externally
- Be the ‘go-to’ for general and ad-hoc administrative inquires and needs around Talent Acquisition (e.g. support with events, one off admin needs, room set ups, filing and more).
Core Competencies and Behaviors:
- A strong aptitude for delivering administrative tasks with accuracy and timeliness, consistently working to key deadlines
- Able to prioritise workload and find solutions to improve efficiencies for themselves and others
- High attention to detail regarding internal/external communications
- Open to change and adapting to it as the business flexes and grows
- Shares insights – is a team player and looks to support and make suggestions when needed
- Curious / engaged about the Talent Team and the wider business and its agencies
- Is an ambassador for the Talent Team – approachable and positive minded
- Will ideally have a strong working understanding of Excel and other Microsoft programs such as Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable interest or experience of effective Social Media posts/advertising and innovations
- Will ideally have worked in an Administrative and/or Communications/Marketing environment before
- Team or Admin assistant type experience desirable