Lead Talent Acquisition Partner.
Publicis Media is looking to hire a Lead Talent Acquisition Partner to help lead the UK hiring practice. As the Lead Talent Acquisition Partner you will be a hands on team leader in a 360 recruiting capacity responsible for ensuring delivery in to our brands Digitas, Spark Foundry, Starcom, Zenith, Performics and our practices Data Sciences, PMX, Precision, and the Publicis Spine.
You will have direct input in to the recruiting strategy for the department / skill sets you own and accountability for the delivery and integrity of the hiring process in these areas. You will have a holistic view of the recruitment process and ensure that through pipelining and anticipation of the workforce plan the TA team will be quick to respond to the pulse of the business. You will also work closely with the UK Director of Talent Acquisition to ensure the team’s delivery meets business need.
- Partnering, educating and consulting with Department Heads about the candidate market to offer expert advice on the best approach for hiring becoming their SME
- Leading and mentoring of other Talent Acquisition Partner’s in the team
- Scout, source and sell for the Publicis Media brands and practices, targeting the best in class candidates
- Use innovative and current outreach techniques, evaluating their use for others disciplines and training other team members on these tools
- You will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager to ensure quality of data from the team for reporting purposes is of the highest standard, you’ll embrace a modern data driven approach to hiring
- Partner with other members of the Talent team to deliver the overarching service of the Talent team to the business
- Seeking ways to best improve the hiring process
Skills & Experience
- In depth experience recruiting in media, digital, technology, advertising, marketing, professional services, or other agency style environment
- Experience of hiring for a number of the below job families:
- Media Planning, Buying, Performance, Trading
- Creative / Content / Production
- Technology / Data Sciences
- Client Services / Delivery Management
- The ability to determine different recruitment strategies in response to market conditions, volume and other hiring obstacles
- Demonstrated experience in leading and directing other Talent Acquisition Partners through informed recruitment strategy, team size 2 – 6
- An enthusiastic team leader with a strong drive to create a positive work environment, taking your team on the journey with huge amounts of drive and flexibility
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to create an environment of stability in an ever changing landscape
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with key stakeholders in a global business, you’ll need to be a strong communicator and influencer
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and support the team when the pressures on leading by example
- A strong solutions focus and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables
Please note that Publicis Media is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.