Who are we?
Digitas is the Connected Marketing Agency. We’re committed to helping brands connect with people through our three core pillars of – Truth, Connection and Wonder. We are a diverse team of experts working across data, strategy, creative, media and tech. We’re endlessly curious – always trying to find ways to create authentic connections. Digitas operates in over 25 countries, and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
The creative department is the heart of the agency. A place where our diverse crew of designers, makers, writers and doers come together to make great ideas happen. We are curious, collaborative and confident – delivering beautiful work that goes above and beyond our client’s expectations. Data is at the core of much of what we do, and we use this to guide our thinking, and help transform our clients businesses.
What we’re looking for.
We’re looking for someone who will help us create digital experiences that are functional, useful and inspirational. Someone who will take ownership of a range of projects from initial briefing, through to delivery. As a part of a team that includes Creatives, Strategists, Designers and Technologists, you will help create new experiences that inspire users and exceed clients expectations.
Your role will encompass everything from UX to IA, and from experience design to strategy, with the intention of growing the role within the team and the wider agency. We will rely on you to share your knowledge across departments– communicating UX strategy to everyone from client services, to the development and design teams.
- Working with the Creative teams to ensure the design work exceeds client expectations
- Collaborating closely with Client Services, Project Managers and Developers to ensure projects run smoothly and on budget and that deliverables meet client expectations
- Guide and mentor a team of UX and UI designers on a day to day basis on a range of projects
- Working with UX Director to identify the best UX design techniques for the job e.g. written documentation, sketches, wireframes or prototypes
- Keeping an eye on what’s good and seeking out excellent user experiences, bringing learnings to Digitas products
- Supporting the UX department lead with resourcing and the management of large projects.
Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience leading teams and projects as a UX Architect/Designer
- A thorough understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred UX design
- An excellent knowledge of UX tools, techniques and methodologies, knowing what techniques to apply and when
- Ability to review and audit digital application to identify areas of improvement, with accompanying write-ups and recommendations
- A passion for user experience and digital design and up to date with latest and emerging industry trends
- A good understanding of the concept of scope and the ability to adapt to change
- Experience setting up usability tests and writing up results with associated recommendations including wireframes and IA
- Experience of user research, both qualitative and quantitative, setting up and evaluating surveys and interviews, and with outside research functions is also required
- Comfortable with presenting and confident working directly with clients
- Ability to set out a user experience strategy to guide a digital campaign or website