We currently have a great opportunity to join a global agency with human focused design at the heart of everything we do. As part of the wider Creative team, the UX team at Digitas provides essential expertise to accounts, projects, clients and colleagues across the agency, ensuring we always deliver amazing customer experiences with real business value.
The UX Designer will be involved in creating useful, interesting and functional digital experiences across multiple channels that inspire users and exceed client objectives. Assisting the other UX Designers on a day to day basis on a range of projects from initial briefing to research and development of user journeys, wireframes, site maps and new concepts. The role will span the entire breadth of UX from IA to experience mapping, with the successful candidate able to grow with the team and the wider agency
What you’ll be doing
- Working closely with Visual Designers to ensure the work exceeds client expectations
- Collaborating with Client Services, Project Managers and Developers helping to ensure projects runs smoothly and deliverables meet client expectations
- Mentoring more junior members of the team
- Working with UX Directors to identify the best UX design techniques for the job e.g written documentation, sketches, wireframes or prototypes
- Keeping an eye on what’s good and seeking out excellent user experiences
What you’ll bring
- Commercial experience as a UX Architect/Designer and the ability to demonstrate the right skills.
- An understanding of the importance of strategic, evidence-based, user-centred design
- A passion for user experience and digital design and up to date with latest and emerging industry trends.
- You enjoy collaborating in multi-disciplinary teams
- An understanding of the concept of scope and the ability to adapt to change
- A good grasp of UX techniques, methodologies and tools - design & prototyping software e.g. Sketch, InVision, Axure, and Adobe CS
- The ability to create wireframes, personas, user journeys, site maps and diagrams, as well as prototypes