Job Title - Managing Partner
This is an Executive Level role and Managing Partners are senior members of the Digitas organization who provide guidance and leadership oversight on projects. Generally considered the most knowledgeable and experienced personnel in the organization, all Managing Partners have considerable experience with the Adobe platform and have guided many projects involving Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Is responsible for all aspects of project delivery and client satisfaction
- Must be expert in the Adobe Experience Cloud product suite
- Must be able to perform all tasks of a Sr Project Manager. However, should be delegating tasks to Project Managers, Architects and Developers.
- Must be available to help any customer with any problem at any time.
- Must be continually evangelizing Adobe, Digitas at all times.
- Must be able to train and recruit new members to your team.
- Must be able to effectively manage and communicate with your Digitas team in order to mentor, spread knowledge and assist in career growth.
- Must perform sales calls to assist in closing new business.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at one time while overseeing teams, budgets and finances.
- Must be driving Digitas Intellectual Property in a way that adds value and brings products to market quickly.
- Must be able to perform presentations and speeches at company meetings and product conferences.
- Must become a leader in the AEM Community.
- Must be able to work with clients and software sales reps during the sales process.
- Must be rock solid under pressure and calm under any circumstances.
- Must be 100% focused on building the value of Digitas over personal interests.
- Must embrace the culture of Digitas and the attitude of “If the whole team grows and succeeds, everybody wins.
- Must understand and assist with the sales pipeline, resourcing, utilization and financial reports around each project.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years Adobe Experience Manager Development and Project Implementations
- Adobe Certified Expert
- Degree Level Qualifications
- Track Record of Multiple Successful implementations of Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Campaign
- Track record of successful team building, selection, recruitment and retention
- Proven ability to manage projects and teams to tight timelines, on budget and with excellent customer satisfaction
Number of Position: 1
Salary: Competitive Salary Rate Apply
Closing date: 07/07/2018