Job Title Client Partner
Department Client Services
Reports to MD
At Digitas we are in the business of creating wonderful digital experiences that generate value for our clients and their customers. We do this through blending creativity, data and technology for brands with an ambition.
We are the connected marketing agency, uniquely placed to offer clients a true end to end digital marketing proposition. From our performance media offering, to customer engagement, connected communications and products and services. We are best placed to help clients who seek to transform their marketing offering. This is all driven by our deep understanding of data to inform what really counts for businesses.
Our global workforce of 6,000 includes industry-leading creatives in each region, working with data scientists, technology experts and media specialists to demonstrate what can be achieved when hard data meets imagination.
At Digitas the Client Services team build relationships with clients, partners and colleagues to deliver great work. To do that we focus on four C’s:
- Clients – we understand our clients, their business and their customers, inspiring our teams to deliver work that makes a difference
- Creative – cutting through the saturated marketplace we make work that engages consumers wherever they are
- Craft – we are the guardians of the work we deliver, bringing the right experts together to ensure quality and craftsmanship
- Commercial – it is our job to ensure the profitability of the work we deliver for the agency and for clients, enabling long term partnerships
As Client Partner, you are one of the most senior and respected individuals within the agency. You are responsible for undertaking a highly client facing and commercial role. You are responsible for running your own portfolio and meeting revenue and margin targets as well as leading the vision with the portfolio management team. You are an ambassador for the Digitas brand and a major contributor in helping shape the culture of the teams that work in the agency. With our clients your role is helping them understand how digital can help create competitive advantage for the business. Specifically, you will take responsibility for client satisfaction, quality of service and making sure that all the work we do for our clients is delivered on time and on budget. You will be a self starter and a leader. You will be part of a team that helps make Digitas the world’s best Digital business by applying your strategic thinking and your supreme client service experience to bare.
Our team is split into Portfolios, each headed up by a Client Partner who in turn report directly into the Managing Director.
- Lead your team in owning the day to day client relationship, making sure that all requests are dealt with in a professional and timely way
- Ensure that all the work we deliver is of high quality and on time/to budget
- Build effective client relationships in which you become their trusted advisor, in turn helping us to do great work together
- Understand the dynamics of your client’s business, so that we can identify ways in which digital can help them meet their objectives
- Stay on top of what your client’s competitors are doing and share insights with the client/agency teams
- Own your projects from concept to end of project review – including collating results, writing case studies and sharing learning’s with client/agency teams
- Take responsibility for commercial management of your account(s), including accurate forecasting on a weekly basis and management of wip and invoicing
- Work collaboratively with cross-discipline teams. Actively contribute to the Client Services & portfolio teams, participating in regular meetings & training
- Lead the vision, grow & develop your client relationships, including creation of an annual business development plan for your portfolio
- Continue building your knowledge of the digital marketing & technology sector, including attending agency training sessions
Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Client Partner role with digital experience which includes Data, Customer Engagement, Products & Experiences, Content Campaigns and/or Performance Media for at least 3+ years
- 8+ years’ experience within a similar Digital or Integrated agency environment
- Experience working with Automotive, Aviation and Consumer brands as part of an interagency team
- Extensive experience working with clients within the EMEA region
- Experience in creating & managing a variety of digital activity, from communications campaigns to web development projects
- Experience in writing strategic proposals in answer to client briefs & proactively
- Appreciation of data and how insight can be used to help drive our clients’ businesses
- Ability to take on commercial management of an account, from forecasting to invoicing
- Ability to provide content leadership across company
- Ability to develop methodologies and approach
- Ability to lead other leaders and provide strategic direction to the organisation
- Ability to effectively lead other subject matter experts and complex operational issues
- Naturally inquisitive
- Clear, engaging communicator
- Customer focused
- Ability to predict and solve problems
- 'Can do/Will do’ attitude
- Be degree educated
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Number of Position: 1
Salary: Competitive Salary Rate Apply
Closing date: 09/11/2018