Digital Project Manager
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, our Project Managers are unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Digital Project Manager to help lead the charge. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll ensure that projects are executed efficiently, displaying deep knowledge in data and analytics as you take responsibility for a large piece of business and lead team members forward to produce industry-leading work. You’ll deliver best practice marketing automation led projects to drive uplift from marketing campaigns. You will be able to translate both strategic and operational level business objectives to measurement and performance plan based on actionable KPIs.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating solid project plans and producing both top-down and bottom-up budgets that support both Digitas and client interests
- Guide your colleagues with best approaches for specific customer situations, what can be achieved both analytically and technically and deliver optimization insights in a structured and dependable process
- Developing status reports and working with project leaders to ensure resources are in place
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining the project scope and communicating status of scope to team members
- Managing Agile delivery including story development and sizing, facilitating daily standups, manage sprint planning and backlog grooming, and structure sprints based on resources and priorities
- Bringing together blended teams consisting of Analysts, Data Strategists, Technology and Creative to help our clients make impactful decisions.
- Coordinating project deliverables, tracking and guiding the team on potential risks
- Incorporating testing and proofreading into projects
- Manage the commercial aspects of delivery. You understand project margins and how to hit them.
We’re looking for a talented Project Manager which usually includes:
- At least 5 years of experience where you have gained exposure to data-led deliverables and large scale marketing programs. This is likely from a digital or media agency, product firm, consulting environment on a unique combination of these
- Exposure to technically led projects and enterprise level site builds.
- Experience in digital scope
- Experience with Jira and Confluence, Trello, Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Cloud or similar analytics/reporting environments. Any exposure to Tableau or DOMO is highly regarded
- Ability to effectively negotiate and diplomatically manage client meetings and presentations. You’re articulate, poised and convincing
- Agile experience and willingness to drive and share this thinking is a plus
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes?
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there. Apply now!