Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful production team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. For this team we are looking for a medior User Experience Designer developer to help us deliver a variety of digital products.
- Responsible for a user-centered design solution
- Determine project scopes, leading workshops with users and clients
- Know how to prototype, smart in user all kind of different tools
- Work together with developers on different ideas and projects
- Be a part of the concept team
- Creating different deliverables such as user journeys, mapping and wireframes
- Work independently and/or within a team as the work requires.
- Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital environment
- Sketch / tooling for prototyping
- Have attention to detail
- Be a team player in a multicultural team
- You are proud on your work and can handle feedback
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.