Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful production team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. For this team we are looking for a medior/senior Front-end developer to help us deliver a variety of digital eCommerce and campaign solutions.
- Improve the usability of our clients websites that serve millions of customers.
- Coaching, giving feedback and spreading your knowledge within the team and other front-enders.
- You think about the technical choices, such as our architecture, tools and processes. And if you see changes for improvements you can substantiate these.
- Work independently and/or within a team as the work requires. Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work (code reviews / Pull Requests)
- Are able to proactively provide solutions to problems
- At least Bachelor of Computer Science or 5 years of experience in front-end development (preferably also with e-commerce environment)
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- You don’t work with div’s and tables, but think in semantics
- Commanding grasp of React, Redux, Service-Worker, CSS-Modules and related web technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Creative spirit with a design drive
- Be a teamplayer in a multicultural team (20+ nationalities within Digitas Amsterdam).
- Preferred: Experience with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Preferred: experience with Node.JS, React,
- You are proud on your work and can handle feedback
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.