Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful production team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. For this team we are looking for a medior/senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud developer to help us deliver a variety of digital eCommerce solutions.
- Develop experiences according to the brief and technical specifications. Work closely with other developers and creatives to integrate the applications according to departmental standards and processes. Experience in working together with creative, strategy, design and development teams
- Ensure all developments are fully documented, meet high level design requirements e.g. data, customer experience, architecture, security, quality & operations, as well as regulatory & industry standards so projects are fit for purpose leaving testing & transitioning to live. Basic knowledge of Agile software & SCRUM development methodology
- Participating in business development activities including developing scopes and estimates.
- Work independently and/or within a team as the work requires. Participate in team activities and team planning with the aim of improving team skills, awareness and quality of work (code reviews / Pull Requests)
- Are able to proactively provide solutions to problems
- At least Bachelor of Computer Science or 5 years of experience in software development (preferably in an e-commerce environment)
- Experience developing in Salesforce Commerce Cloud: Pipelines & Controllers, Marketplace integrations, OCAPI
- Certified on Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Be a teamplayer in a multicultural team (20+ nationalities within Digitas Amsterdam).
- Preferred: Experience with Atlassian stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Preferred: experience with Node.JS, React,
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- You are proud on your work and can handle feedback
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.