Digitas is a digital playground where brilliant minds come together to create award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now, an exciting opportunity has opened up with the ever-growing Media team here at Digitas who are looking for a Junior Media Manager to work with our Display and Paid Social teams.
You will be working across several large accounts for Digitas, and will be responsible for Display & Paid Social Media Planning & Buying for the client. The role is to focus and be an expert on display & paid social media, however, a broad understanding of all digital media channels is desirable to help contextualise.
If this sounds like you, read on…
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day management of smaller display campaigns, which can include programmatic and paid social planning. This includes responsibility for the delivery and management of campaigns (Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns will be activated and optimised by a specific team but hands-on knowledge in this area is beneficial)
- Assist the Senior Display Manager in planning and delivering larger campaigns
- Organise, prepare for and deliver campaign updates to the client
- Coordination of clients and creative agencies to hit deadlines and assist in the production of assets to specification where necessary
- Manage monthly reconciliation and financing of clients and to ensure accurate and timely invoicing from media partners
What you’ll bring:
- Detailed knowledge and experience in both Display and Paid Social
- A thorough understanding of the tracking process and be familiar with at least one major adserver, ideally with knowledge of others. Specific knowledge on how to traffic campaigns is an advantage
- The ability to escalate issues quickly and efficiently with line manager and / or the Ad Ops team
- The ability to arrange regular updates for yourself and the team with key existing and potential publishers and suppliers
- Familiarity with the IAB and the trade press and Display Account Managers are expected to use Digitas’ memberships to read up on case studies and market insight as relevant for their clients
- The ability to independently research new areas of the market or areas of opportunity and present these to the team
- The candidate will be expected to gravitate towards certain aspects of planning and buying the interest and excite them over time in order to become a department spokesperson on these topics
What we’ll bring
A unique chance to work with great clients in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing media department working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you’re keen on applying hit the ‘apply now’ link.