Digitas are on the lookout for a Graduate Programmatic Media Trader to join our Programmatic team. You will be liaising with multiple clients, and assisting more senior traders with campaign implementation.
You will be responsible for monitoring and optimising campaigns to ensure they reach agreed KPIs.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, writing, communication and comprehension skills.
Most importantly, they must possess a passion for digital media, and want to be part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on how the agency approaches digital.
- Execute and manage online media campaigns and programs for our clients
- Handle daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding status, tracking and targeting of various campaigns
- Work with agency partners to ensure campaign assets are delivered in timely manner
- Trafficking of campaign tags into various DSPs (Demand Side Platforms)
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot creative, pixel and delivery issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Support planning teams in overseeing and resolve weekly and/or daily campaign QA reports to ensure accurate campaign results
- Full reporting responsibility and data analytics for weekly reporting, commentary and post campaign analysis
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail
- Interest in data and mathematics
- Ideally experience within an agency environment of some kind – either internships, work placements, or work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions – particularly Excel
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail, and able to prioritise own workload
- 25 days holiday
- Season ticket loan
- Free breakfast, with pastries on a Friday
- Friday drinks in our own bar ‘The Lion and the Unicorn’
- Bike to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Subsidised gym membership