Digitas is a digital playground where brilliant minds come together to create award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now, an exciting opportunity has opened up with the ever-growing Media team here at Digitas who are looking for a Junior Media Manager to work on one of our largest accounts.
You will be working on a leading account for Digitas, and will be responsible for Display Media Planning & Buying for the client. The role is to focus and be an expert on display media, however, a broad understanding of all digital media channels is desirable to help contextualise display.
If this sounds like you, read on…
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day set up and execution of media campaigns for a key account. This includes responsibility for the delivery as well as planning, buying, and ongoing optimisation
- Organise, prepare for, and deliver campaign updates and regular client review meetings
- Assist the Account Managers/Directors to ensure seamless delivery across all campaigns
- Manage monthly reconciliation and financing of clients to ensure accurate and timely invoicing from media partners
- Evaluate which elements of a plan are successful and which ones aren’t - using this insight to optimise future campaigns, recommending which elements should and shouldn’t be included on a plan going forward and why
- Meet with relevant media owners and vendors in order to recommend appropriate new solutions to clients
- Manage the buying process including the approval of media plans, the generation of purchase orders, and review and approve insertion orders
What you’ll bring:
- Strong Display Media knowledge and experience, ideally with knowledge of Paid Social and Programmatic also
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills, with the ability to identify and escalate as necessary
- A strong understanding of the changing display market place, new ways of buying, and new creative formats
- The ability to brief media partners on campaigns and manage the return of information to ensure client proposals are of the highest quality
- An understanding of the workings of the agency’s research tools is expected so that these can be used in order to interrogate audiences, establish a target audience for planning purposes and understand online media consumption habits. The candidate should also be able to train others in the use of these tools
- The ability to evaluate and interrogate media owner deals, selecting the most appropriate combination of opportunities from which to build a media plan
What we’ll bring
A unique chance to work with great clients in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing media department working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you’re keen on applying hit the ‘apply now’ link.