Job Title: Head Of Delivery
Digitas is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful Program Management and production team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a Head of Delivery to lead the charge. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
As Australia’s Head of Delivery you’ll oversee all client engagements, with a keen focus on balancing quality, cost and schedule.
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with relationship managers to:
- Plan, scope, and manage for highest-quality client experience and results
- Monitor project processes and operations for time and resource efficiencies, cost management, and process-improvement opportunities
- Lead development and management of budgets
- Support development of forecasts, P&Ls and management reports
- Coordinate and lead internal teams, client teams, vendors and third-party providers
- Bring your expertise to new business pitches
- Identifying standard methodologies and developing new systems, processes and tools for complex projects
- Overseeing coordination of quality assurance efforts
- Leading development of intellectual capital across capabilities for client projects, partnering with project and client team members
- Coordinating professional development for team members, as well as designing and leading relevant training for internal, client and vendor teams
- Consistently expanding your knowledge of Digitas’ capabilities and processes to integrate planning with Strategy, Creative, Marketing and Engineering
- Demonstrating the spirit of collaboration, finding opportunities to improve client and team dynamics
We’re looking for a Head of Delivery with extraordinary experience, which usually includes:
- A strong academic record, and preferably a Master’s degree or MBA
- 12 to 14 years of relevant experience, preferably at a creative agency, with 10 years of
- Integrated Production experience in digital scope and a consistent record of leading complex digital projects
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills
- Stellar communication and presentation skills – you’re poised, articulate and convincing
- Strong negotiation skills and a diplomatic ability to handle conflict
- Strong scoping, pricing, and project scheduling (bottom-up and top-down) skills
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there. Apply now!
This position has a starting package of 180k + benefits.
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.