DigitasLBi is a digital playground where brilliant minds come together to create award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
Right now, an exciting opportunity has opened up with the ever-growing Media team here at DigitasLBi who are looking for a Paid Social Account Manager to manage paid social campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for set up and management of paid social campaigns across multiple paid social media platforms, with heavy focus on Facebook and Instagram.
- Ensure regular performance based optimisation tasks (including adjusting budgets/bids, altering targeting and refreshing creative) take place on a regular basis.
- Ensure activation and execution happens within timeframe agreed with client(s) and media teams.
- Work with the media account teams to understand campaign objectives and recommend relevant solutions.
- Feedback on campaign performance to clients and account teams, recommending and implementing appropriate strategies for improvement.
- Build and maintain relationships with key relevant suppliers and work with the wider supplier base to identify innovative opportunities on an on-going basis.
What you’ll bring
- Have an in-depth understanding of paid social media advertising platforms and how to define, segment and target people online.
- Knowledge of the various paid social media targeting methods and their suitability for addressing different campaign requirements is required.
- Ability to independently activate, manage, and optimise campaigns, as well as create reports and analyse performance.
- Knowledge of the various paid social tech providers.
- Experience within an agency activation team and / or a paid social specialist.
What we’ll bring
A unique chance to work with great clients in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing media department working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you’re keen on applying hit the ‘apply now’ link.