Skilled enough to create magical campaigns and platforms for global clients like Springfield, ScS, Women'Secret, Britax-Römer and many more? Apply now as Junior or Medior Front-end Developer.
Working closely together with our e-commerce team, we’re not just building a website. We thrive to get the most out of the available technologies. The proof is in the pudding; La Prairie & Women'Secret.
With a clear focus on sophisticated and state-of-the-art technologies and platforms the E-Commerce team, where you will be part of, is working on creating the best shopper experiences. All platforms are developed with a similar base, reusing components and therefore a clear focus on optimizing and enriching the user experience of the platform. At the same time we’re developing new innovative add-ons like ApplePay and Omnichannel features.
• Familiarity with server-side web frameworks, such as Node.js
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Min 1 year front-end development experience
• Demonstrated design & UX sensibilities and experience with Adobe/Sketch Suite
• Good communication skills (English is the working language)
• Working closely together with the creative department to ensure designs and implementations are meeting customer needs
• Attending a development team during projects and follow development guidelines and bring up ideas to improve them
• Creating technical requirements from agile user stories
• Creating documentation from the work you created (How-To documentation, Ticket documentation, etc.)
• Keen interest in new technologies
• Creative spirit with a design drive
• Energetic and dynamic can do mentality
• Self-motivated and directed