DigitasLBi is a digital playground where brilliant minds come together to create award-winning marketing. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Search Manager to join our team, leading on all technical aspects of SEO client accounts, working closely with multi-disciplinary campaign teams to formulate, communicate and support the implementation of SEO strategy
You will be working within a team that is responsible for all technical queries relating to SEO, forming a key part of portfolio teams delivering SEO campaigns to major brands. The team also works embedded within website build projects, working alongside experts in UX, design, interface design, technical architecture etc. to ensure that SEO is integrated throughout the project lifecycle.
If this sounds like you, read on…
What you’ll be doing
- Provide best in class technical SEO strategy, consultancy, deliverables and guidance for leading global and national brands across a wide variety of industry sectors
- Support clients with new website launches, website migrations, CMS changes, retiring websites, and all other elements of technical SEO
- Key deliverables include technical SEO audits, site migration strategy, new site technical SEO recommendations and requirements, wireframe/UX reviews, plus various ad-hoc projects based upon client need
- Regular communication with clients supporting them with day-to-day technical advice and guidance
- Accountability for all technical SEO decisions made for own clients, ensuring quality and timely delivery of all client services relating to technical SEO
- Keep up-to-date with industry and technical developments, and integrate these into client campaigns
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a similar role - ideally at least 3 years - with technical SEO as a key area of focus, ideally working directly with clients in an agency role or experience as an in-house SEO
- Knowledge and experience of all elements of technical SEO, including: on-page markup, URL structure & site architecture, redirect strategies, structured mark-up such as microdata, JSON-LD, RDFa etc., XML Sitemaps, local, mobile, search engine algorithms
- Familiarity with Search Engine Webmaster Tools, analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) and website crawling tools such as Screaming Frog
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working for big brands on complicated SEO campaigns
- Ideally degree level qualification or equivalent in computer science, web development or similar, or previous hands-on experience in web development
What we’ll bring
A unique chance to work with great clients in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing media department working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you’re keen on applying hit the ‘apply now’ link.