Lead Talent Acquisition Partner
DigitasLBi is looking for a passionate Lead Talent Acquisition Partner to help manage the delivery from the UK hiring team for this top Digital Agency. If you have experience of leading recruitment teams and hiring output then we could have a great career opportunity for you.
The Lead Talent Acquisition Partner role requires you to manage your own and teams delivery against a hiring plan. You’ll use your in depth experience leading by example mentoring and coaching teams, whilst sourcing the best talent with innovative techniques, consulting with, and influencing your stakeholders through the hiring journey, becoming their trusted advisor.
As the Lead Talent Acquisition Partner you will be focused on the overall delivery with an ability to manage volume, often recruiting hands on for the most senior roles on the hiring plan. The role will provide an opportunity to progress and develop your career as an in house recruiter.
As the Lead Talent Acquisition Partner you should have the following skills & experience:
- Demonstrable experience recruiting in professional services, digital, technology, advertising, marketing, or agency environment
- Familiarity in determining different recruitment strategies in response to market conditions and other hiring obstacles, including domain, role level and urgency of need
- The ability to mentor and coach other Talent Acquisition Partners through informed recruitment strategy
- Confident at balancing a full workload of numerous job openings alongside ad hoc projects, with an ability to delegate
- The presence and personality to make your voice and ideas heard in a busy, blended and bustling team
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to create an environment of stability in an ever changing landscape, whilst on the quest to find the source of truth
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with key stake holders in a global business
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and support the team when the pressures on
- A strong solutions focus and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables
- Eager to show what you can do when let loose on an open role, including complex senior hires
- An enthusiastic and supportive team lead with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Huge amounts of drive and flexibility
- Exemplary interpersonal, influencing, communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills
The Lead Talent Acquisition Partners responsibilities include:
- Driving the recruiting strategy for your specialist department(s), whilst over seeing others
- Responsible for the delivery of hiring in line with the hiring plan
- Partnering, educating and consulting with Department Heads about the candidate market to offer expert advice on the best approach for hiring
- Management and mentoring of other members in the team depending on current team structure
- Scout, source and sell for DigitasLBi
- Become embedded in the business and departments you are supporting, you must be seen as their trusted advisor
- Partner with the business and department to become a deep subject matter expert
- Become an agency ambassador
- Know best in class-candidates for your discipline(s), this will require you to get to know senior talent
- Use innovative and current outreach techniques, evaluating their use for others disciplines and training other team members on these tools
- Relevant and timely event sponsorship
- Championing employee referrals
- Keep the candidate database up to date and accurate to enable analysis of the hiring process
- Seeking ways to best improve the hiring process through ad hoc projects i.e. redesign of job adverts
- Metrics matter to us so you will work closely with the Talent Acquisition Operations Manager to ensure quality of data from the team for reporting purposes is of the highest standard, you’ll embrace a modern data driven approach to hiring
- Partner with other members of the Talent team to deliver the overarching service of the Talent team to the business
- Hiring for the Talent Acquisition team as required
Got what it takes?
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there.
Hit apply now we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that DigitasLBi is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.