Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Are you an enthusiastic and driven Senior Talent Acquisition Partner / Senior Recruiter looking to join a leading Digital Agency to deliver key hires in to the business in a fast paced environment? If you are we have an exciting opportunity for you where you can learn and have fun whilst doing it.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner is a full life role where you’ll use your in depth experience to not only source the best talent with innovative techniques but also to consult, influence and lead your stakeholders through the hiring journey, becoming their trusted advisor.
Our Senior Talent Acquisition Partners are key members of the team leading by example, focused on delivery with an ability to manage volume as well as those tricky senior or niche hires. The role will provide an opportunity to progress with either delivery or mentoring as part of the role.
We are looking for you to have the following skills & experience:
- In depth experience of recruiting for a number of different roles in professional services, digital, Technology, advertising, marketing, or agency environment
- Hiring should include knowledge of Client Services / Account Management, Project Management, UX / Creative, Strategy, Technology, Media, and Data
- Ideally you will have recruited for Creative, User Experience, Data Analytics / Science or Media (PPC / SEO / Display / Affiliates / Programmatic)
- You will have ownership and accountability for hiring across domains
- Flexibility & enthusiasm where necessary to pick up and learn to hire for new disciplines / skills
- Demonstrated experience in determining different recruitment strategies in response to market conditions and other hiring obstacles
- The presence and personality to make your voice and ideas heard in a busy, blended and bustling team
- Eager to show what you can do when let loose on an open role or two
- Confidently balancing a full workload of numerous job openings alongside ad hoc projects, delivering to time scales
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Huge amounts of drive, flexibility, passion and a mindset dedicated to the cause, you’ll need high energy and flexibility
- Comfortable with ambiguity, and able to create an environment of stability in an ever changing landscape
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with key stake holders in a global business
- Demonstrated track record of building strong working relationships at all levels, across functions and geographic boundaries
- A strong solutions focus and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables
- Exemplary interpersonal, influencing, communication (written and verbal) and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, think iCIMS, Taleo, Avature
- A sense humour
Senior Talent Acquisition Partners have the following responsibilities:
- Partnering, educating and consulting with Department Heads about the candidate market to offering expert advice on the best approach for hiring
- Mentoring of more junior members of the team depending on current team structure
- Scout, source and sell for DigitasLBi
- Become embedded in the department(s) you are supporting
- Partner with your department(s) to become a deep subject matter expert and trusted advisor
- Become an agency ambassador
- Know best in class-candidates for your discipline
- Use innovative and current outreach techniques, sharing success with the team
- Relevant and timely event sponsorship
- Championing employee referrals, running campaigns to tap in to our internal network
- Keep candidate database up to date and accurate to enable analysis of the hiring process
- Metrics matter, you will embrace a modern data driven approach to hiring, ensuring you deliver quality information for reporting purposes!
- Seeking ways to best improve the hiring process through ad hoc projects i.e. redesign of job adverts
- Partner with other members of the Talent team to deliver the overarching service of the Talent team to the business
Got what it takes?
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there.
Hit apply now, or if you'd like a confidential chat about this or other opportunities please contact James Brewin – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that DigitasLBi is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.