DigitasLBi is looking for a Talent Advisor to join our Talent Management team, you’ll work closely with the Talent Partners supporting the relevant departments and management teams. Responsibilities will vary according to the needs of the business but include dealing with Employee Relations issues and helping to deliver engagement initiatives.
As a Talent Advisor you’ll be a bright, articulate and motivated person to be successful in the DigitasLBi Talent team. You’ll need the confidence to run your own meetings with stakeholders across the business and excellent knowledge of relevant HR processes. You'll need to be proactive and keen to support the delivery of forward thinking and effective people initiatives.
If you've been an HR Administrator, Assistant or Advisor but have outgrown your current role and want to own casework as well as get involved in projects this could be perfect for you.
- Support Talent Partners in delivering the talent plans. Building effective relationships with employees and managers across a number of different departments
- Develop coaching relationships with managers to build their capability in managing people
- Responsible for managing and tracking ER issues such as disciplinary, grievance, sickness and PIPs. Providing advice and training to managers, ensuring legislation is followed and liaising with the Talent Partners where necessary
- Support Talent Partners with organizational restructures and any TUPE processes, redundancies.
- Work closely with Talent Operations to maintain and update policies and process when required and as per legislation
- Proactively support the consistent approach to performance management, including providing training on process and tools, coaching and support to managers and ensuring standards are achieved across all departments
- Contribute to Talent initiatives and change projects as directed by Talent Partners, working collaboratively with the team to deliver to deadlines
- Work with managers to ensure everyone attends induction, probation objectives are being set and reviewed. Carrying out entrance interviews and analyzing new joiner feedback.
- Conduct effective exit interviews, feedback the information required and highlight any concerns to Talent Partners and present quarterly analysis
- Assist in gathering talent mapping data and present in the required format. Be able to understand how this tool works effectively.
- Regularly attend department meetings to keep up to date with business context and changing industry
- Support the coordination of salary reviews, collaborating with the Talent Partners and Talent Operations team to ensure current data is up to date and conducting benchmarking exercises. Supporting with communication around salary review process.
- Participate in engagement and retention initiatives, help embed change and positively impact our culture
- Work with Talent Partners to help with planning training events, ensure good attendance and follow up where relevant. Manage conversations around ad hoc training requests
- Help gather data for reporting purposes (e.g. absence, diversity, turnover) working with Talent Operations team. Understand what the data means and how to use it
Skills & Experience
- CIPD Qualified or similar qualification or working towards
- Excellent employment law knowledge
- Experience in working effectively in a changing and fast-paced environment with flexible approach
- Demonstrate continuous personal and professional development
- Previous experience in similar industry preferred but not essential
- Experience in gathering and analyzing employee data
- Immediate to advance experience in Excel and PowerPoint