Programmatic Account Director
We’re looking for an outstanding Programmatic Account Director—someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business, responsible for making a real difference in our clients’ business and our own.
The remit of the Programmatic Account Director is to lead the UK Programmatic Team consisting of junior and senior level activation managers. Monitoring each individual’s performance, utilisation, and career growth. The successful candidate will oversee the full campaign process from planning, set up and optimisation through to end-of-campaign analysis.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
- Provide senior leadership across Programmatic Team and accounts. Developing on-going cross department communications, proactive strategic planning, and innovation roadmaps
- Educate clients on programmatic, offer specialist knowledge and thought leadership in audience targeting, data management and programmatic buying
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities by seeking and providing clarity, managing expectations and priorities, delivering a consistent strategic message and stakeholder collaboration
- Work with the Display account teams to recommend appropriate programmatic strategies and identify suitable approaches for creating and deploying campaign strategies in response to a brief
- Provide consistent, hands-on governance to succeed through regular, effective communication and leadership around priorities, vision, best practices and strategy
- Serve as an expert on all aspects of the planning and campaign management processes, RTB, exchanges, and ad networks
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrable experience with increasing digital responsibility within an agency or media/Programmatic company
- An in-depth understanding of programmatic capabilities and how to define, segment and target people online across various DSP platforms and channels
- The ability to engage with clients and other team members to effectively and confidently communicate programmatic strategies and performance feedback
- First class commercial skills, ability to look at data, analyse and simplify and present back to stakeholders
- The ability to independently research new areas of the market or areas of opportunity and present these to the team
- The ability to communicate concepts to individuals less familiar with the programmatic marketplace, demonstrating the value and principles of our display media service with a specific focus on programmatic buying
What we’ll bring
A unique chance to work with great clients in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing media department working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you’re keen on applying hit the ‘apply now’ link.