As a Customer Services Manager at DigitasLBi, your key role will include being one of the primary supports for our client’s customers through social media, primarily Facebook. The Customer Services Manager is responsible for supporting the entire interaction of customers with the brand on Social Media, from assisting with product enquiries to ensure timely escalation to the Support Centre.
The role requires the candidate to be organized, quick in assessing cases, and have excellent written communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Lead all customer interactions on Facebook
- Quickly assess customer’s issue and provide timely response as well as first level support for problem resolution where possible
- Escalate unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area/domain
- Document all interactions accordingly using the client’s customer experience management platform (Sprinklr)
- Help clients prioritize customer service related cases
- Being an ambassador to their brand, understanding the key products and services of the organization
- Help to build operational plans for Customer Services
- Manage process and tools between agency and clients
- Contractual work for a minimum of 6 months
Knowledge you’ll need:
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalency
- Experience in working on platforms like Facebook and Sprinklr
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness
- Ability to use sound business judgement to resolve issues with internal and external customers
- Strong written and communication skills
- A keen attention to detail
- This role reports into the Community Manager
Got what it takes? Show us your magic!