The Social Media Department is responsible for bringing big campaign ideas to life across the digital sphere – Facebook, Instagram, and even Snapchat – you name it, at every waking chance. The perfect person for this would be someone who is a huge entertainment junkie, and a social media guru. From salt bae to the mannequin challenge, you’re always the first person in the group to hear of, and attempt internet trends and that keeps you going. You pride yourself as a fast worker, but you never miss a detail. At the same time, you have an analytic approach to things and despite the fast pace of social, you never hesitate to stop and question anomalies.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to oversee our regional activity across South East Asia for one of our biggest clients. Through your knowledge, understanding and passion of the social media landscape, you will work with our social team to support growth and engagement across all social channels and key verticals on behalf of clients. Your creativity and keenness to progress strategically and analytically will allow you to learn, develop and execute comprehensive social media marketing programs.
The Social Media Manager is required to own implementation and maintenance of online social campaigns, as well as support on the wider strategy and planning for the growth of the online communities. You’ll be in contact with fans through clients’ social channels, developing and implementing community strategies, managing community conversations and fostering community spirit.
What you’ll do:
Content Creation and Community Management
- Master brand regional content calendar creation designed to create passion and grow the brand communities across channels
- Copy writing + creative briefings/Localizations ideation + briefing
- Ownership, management and implementation of client’s social platforms independently
- Manage communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and other similar social media channels
- Ensure all tools are functional and effective in relation to the client’s social and community strategy
Client and Project Management
- Client service: Work with Regional Social Media Managers to liaise with the clients/Junior clients
- Project management: Oversee creative production and timelines
- Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to help evolve social strategy
- Conduct qualitative competitive analysis on clients and competitor’s social activity
- Develop a broad understanding of reporting metrics to help improve and strengthen community management activity and social content development
- Attend industry events when required
- Take clear ownership of tasks assigned with attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creating content and supporting in the management and growth of DigitasLBi Singapore’s owned social channels
Knowledge you’ll need:
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a digital/social agency
- Expertise on social media platforms, primarily Facebook and Instagram
- Strong organizational skills, ability to be a multi-tasker and coordinator
- A proactive approach to things and a can-do spirit
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- A close eye to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Nice to have? Experience working with social community management tools like HootSuite and Sprinklr
Got what it takes? Show us your magic!