DigitasLBi exists to make brands count. We’re a modern, data-inspired agency.
We are the only agency designed to offer clients who seek to transform their marketing, a complete stack of services, from integrated communications, to commerce to CRM and innovation services, across the world, all driven by our data about what really counts for businesses.
Our global workforce of 6,000 includes industry-leading creatives in each region, working with data scientists, technology experts and media specialists to demonstrate what can be achieved when hard data meets imagination.
Our work is designed to make a place for our clients’ brands in the busy lives of the people with whom they want to connect. In short, we make brands count.
At DigitasLBi the Client Services team build relationships with clients, partners and colleagues to deliver great work. To do that we focus on four C’s:
- Clients – we understand our clients, their business and their customers, inspiring our teams to deliver work that makes a difference
- Creative – through the identification of business challenges and opportunities we create the environment for creative thinking
- Craft – we are the guardians of the work we deliver, bringing the right experts together to ensure quality and craftsmanship
- Commercial – it is our job to ensure the profitability of the work we deliver for the agency and for clients, enabling long term partnerships
We’re on the hunt for an energetic, motivated and ambitious Account Executive to work on the high profile client direct advertising account. You’ll be keen to gain integrated experience on a really exciting account, which will boost your career from the outset.
If you’re a bubbly, people person who isn’t afraid to say what you think, a recent Graduate or some work experience, then we’d love to hear from you.
We believe that training is key, and are committed to developing our successful candidates in the future. We will work together to ensure you are developed to your full potential.
- Administration – ensure all processes are followed accurately and on time
- Run projects/tasks – quickly, efficiently and effectively
- Deliver exceptional client service – add value and have an opinion
- Develop strong client relationships – attend client meetings and be personable
- Collaborate – with Creative, Traffic, Artwork Studio and Production to ensure best results
- Interrogate briefs – in consultation with the AM, SAM and AD to determine the best solution
- Brief – all relevant parties within the agency clearly and succinctly
- Actively, and proactively contribute – to all meetings attended
- Manage resource – book resource, and be aware of project spend at all times, ensuring original objectives are adhered to
- Review and guide creative – ensuring it answers the brief and meets client expectations
- Finance – develop accurate estimates and ensure jobs are invoiced and billed on time
- Recent Graduate or some recent work experience
- Be a strong self-starter and proactive individual
- Highly organized, ability to work to deadlines and good attention to detail
- Good interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills
- Confident, self-motivated, ambitious and energetic with initiative and a persuasive manner
- Effective written communication, presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to make decisions with some guidance where appropriate and ability to take the steps to resolve problems quickly and effectively
- Maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
- Understanding of commercial acumen and the ability to manage financial aspects of a project
- An appreciation of the best practice principles in Direct Response advertising
Degree or equivalent
Please note that DigitasLBi is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.