At DigitasLBi/SR_ our Technology Leads oversee architecture definition, development, design, user interface development and technology integration for marketing technology projects. In this role you will be responsible for building technology teams, managing technology delivery (from definition phase through implementation) as well as contributing to the growth of our business in the Nordics region.
Your key responsibilities:
- Architecture definition and technical leadership of the whole lifecycle starting with presales to implementation of CMS or digital commerce projects (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce or Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Serve as a technical advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the particular CMS or Commerce product suite to successfully define, build and deploy online and omni-channel solutions
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects; develop project plans incorporating all project variables including risk
- Establish measurable criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Lead the translation of the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Work with the client's IT organization to establish technology strategy at an application level
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans and set technical direction for a team of up to 30 people
- Be a strong team leader and mentor to technical staff
- Prepare sales proposals to represent DLBi/SR_ expertise
- In addition to working on client engagements, you may also assist as needed on pre-sales opportunities such as RFP responses, proposal delivery, architecture assessments and technical qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Experience in leading teams of technologists of up to 25 people
- 10+ years’ experience in systems integration and development, package implementation, and/or interactive design
- Extensive project experience within architecture development, integration of backend systems and the development of specific client requirements with WCM/ECM (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager or Sitecore), e-Commerce (e.g. SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce, or Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Expert proficiency in Java or .NET, OO Application Development, under UNIX or Windows is required
- Experience with modern architectures, such as cloud-native and micro-services
- A strong understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills, are essential
- Fluent in English
- Preferably fluent in Danish
TO ROUND IT OFF
We spend about half our waking life at work, far more than we spend at home. The good news for us, we get to spend this time with a cracking bunch of people. More than 150 colleagues all across the Nordics, creating exceptional things for our clients. DLBi/ SR_is a new breed of transformation partner designed to help companies reimagine their businesses for the connected world. With more than 12,000 people and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics. Other perks include a central location, LOADS of candy and a foosball table. As an agency, we are on an eternal quest for digital mastery and exist to create world class customer experiences. No matter how wildly ambitious we want to be; we can make it happen. And we believe in magic.
Got what it takes?
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there. Apply now! We´d love to hear from you.