We want to deliver amazing experiences for our clients. That’s why we’re looking for a UX Lead with expertise and drive to ensure that what we craft are enjoyable, supportive and valuable. The job is a strategic investigative role that requires a holistic mindset with ability from initial research and concept phase to final delivery responsible of all digital touchpoints as well as physical products and services.
You will work collaboratively on a wide range of projects, and use human-centered and participatory design methods to facilitate service improvement and new service design efforts. In the role you will be recognised as expert within your competence area within the organisation, delivering solutions and strategies, as the role is highly a strategy function. You will be required to collaborate with other designers, strategists, different technical disciplines across a variety of projects.
- Provide direction, thought leadership and guidance to colleagues to ensure end users perspectives and objectives.
- Lead clients through the Service design process and influence them.
- Set strategic direction from a customer centric perspective.
- Holistic attitude and mindset internally and towards clients.
- Acts and is seen by others as a thought leader.
- Constantly strive to stay abreast of new developments and improve processes.
- Responsible for quality in what we do.
- BSc., MSc. graduated or similar within Industrial design, Technical design, Product design, Service design, UX or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of UX- and Service design methodologies.
- Confidence in providing strategic directions, mapping and roadmaps from a technical and design perspective but also considering commercial and operational perspectives.
- Ability to write and deliver impactful strategic presentations with confidence.
- A passion for people and high sensitivity to human needs and an ability to translate behavioural insight into commercial opportunities and optimised experiences.
- An eagerness to work collaboratively with an inclusive mindset towards colleagues in a loosely-structured environment.
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation).
- Represent the brand in the Nordic countries, reporting and presenting to clients, partners and colleagues at all levels of the business.
Preferred skills and qualifications:
- Track record of working with design and technology in B2B, B2C and C2C situations and in identifying valuable UX- and Service design solution opportunities in those relationships.
- Ability to manage multidisciplinary workshop and collaborative sessions and to communicate design and research insights as well as final UX and Service design concepts and strategies to different part of the business.
- Strong ability to understand and translate complex challenges into elegant solutions.
- Experience of working with global brands, their design teams and acting as the client’s point of contact for within UX- and Service design.
We have 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – cue Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day. On top of great values, great people and great clients, we’re proud to offer many great perks – things like flex vacation days, tuition reimbursement, gym membership discounts and anniversary gifts for the many people who’ve been with us 5, 10, 20 years and more. And while we celebrate those who’ve stuck by us and shaped us into the creative force that we are today, we’re always looking for great new talent help us grow even stronger. If that’s you, well, come join us.
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.