DigitasLBi Milan is looking for a Senior UX Designer.
As Senior Experience Designer you are well versed in information architecture and interaction design and you have familiar with user research, and content strategy. You will collaborate, within the UX team, on large-scale projects but you will run independently also. You will must create a wide variety of UX deliverables, tailoring your approach depending on the problem to be solved.
You will have responsibility for:
- Produce information architectures, task analysis and user journeys, for digital products and cross platform services;
- Design wireframes e mock-up and produce user requirements specification and prototypes;
- Design responsive interface thanks to a mobile first approach.
You must meet the following requirements:
- 5+ yeas professional experience;
- Experience using Sketch, Axure, InVision and Adobe;
- Constantly updated on digital communication and design trends;
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams;
- Passion for digital design;
- Proactivity towards clients;
- Focus on results and teamwork;
- Fluent English knowledge.
Salary and contract type will be based on seniority.
If you wish to apply please email your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org