The driving heart of our business, the face of the agency, injecting a little bit of your own spark. As our Junior Receptionist, you need to be dynamic, organised, and calm under pressure. Understanding our culture is key, and you’ll need to ensure you get up to speed quickly with who’s who.
What you’ll be doing
- Day to day supervision of reception and associated functions ensuring they are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, protocols and time-scales, reporting to the Front of House Manager.
- Effective communication, and positive, friendly image to clients, staff members and other visitors, either in person or via telephone.
- Deal with general telephone enquires with both clients and staff, screening calls appropriately and transferring.
- Responsible for running daily meeting room checks, ensuring all AV and IT equipment are working properly, liaising with AV and IT teams. Managing cleaners with regards to meeting room upkeep.
- Provide ad hoc office support to the Office Services team, checking post and informing receivers.
- Liaising with security, ensuring you have a good understanding of their procedures and practices.
What you’ll bring
- Preferred reception background within a fast paced environment.
- Be willing to get involved with various other tasks
- Enthusiastic attitude to work
- Motivate and encourage the rest of the front of house team
- Organized, proactive and a self-starter with attention to detail
- Confident and capable problem solver
- Real team player with a positive, upbeat, professional attitude
What we’ll bring
A unique chance to work with great people in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing company working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you’re keen on applying hit the ‘apply now’ link.