Head of Talent Acquisition
Publicis Groupe is looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to lead the hiring capability across two of its leading brands, DigitasLBi and SapientRazorfish for the French Market. As the Head of Talent Acquisition you will use your in-depth knowledge of Digital / Consulting market in France along with your passionate collaborative approach to drive delivery of best in market talent, mentoring teams and taking the business on the journey at the same time.
Through partnership with other areas of the talent team, capacity, staffing, hiring managers and the business leaders you will build the recruitment strategy based on complex moving business needs, using data to inform these decisions. You will lead from the front setting the tone for a highly effective and efficient, we are looking to build a best in market direct recruiting function.
To be successful, you will need to be an innovative thinker, focused on finding solutions and this may require some hands on recruiting. You will have a holistic view of the recruitment process and ensure that thorough pipelining and anticipation of the workforce plan allow the TA team will be quick to respond to the pulse of the business.
Responsibilities for the Head of Talent Acquisition include:
- Leading the scaled recruiting function for DigitasLBi and Sapient Razorfish in the French market
- Driving the delivery of quarterly hiring plans using an ‘Always On’ approach
- Planning for and maintaining a yearly view of recruitment, volume 200+ hires
- Leading and mentoring a team of Talent Acquisition Partners, and Coordinators / Operations in both delivery but also their career lifecycle
- Providing strategic thinking for hiring to the business based on demand including an ever changing landscape, you must be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ensuring strategies and processes enable smooth delivery of hires, taking in to account diversity and campus hiring
- Partnering with business leads and department heads up to executive level
- Use a central ATS to drive process and deliver metrics that matter, ensuring baseline hiring data is a minimum, taking the team and business on a journey to insightful predictive analytics is the future requirement
- Presenting to the business to tell the story of hiring, this will require some PowerPoint skills
- Being connected to the right industry groups and meet ups for both brands
- Feed in to the employer brands position for the French market where we are growing
- Hands on hiring when needed, it’s important to remain connected to the day to day
- Seeking out new tools and techniques for finding the best talent in and out of market
- Working closely with Capacity, Staffing, Finance and HR to provide a synced up solution to people strategy
- Become embedded in the business, you must be seen as their trusted advisor
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience leading recruiting functions, ideally within in a consultancy, professional services, digital, technology, advertising, marketing, or agency environment
- Proven ability leading Talent Acquisition teams in delivery but also through their careers, team size 5 - 10
- Driving a data led approach to hiring, we can only be successful and better than our competitors by being one step ahead
- Prior experience in determining different recruitment strategies, in response to market conditions and other hiring obstacles both at a company level but in to the detail by department where needed
- Provide ideas to ensure modern diversity and inclusion based hiring, based on research as needed
- Experience of recruiting a broad range roles / skills from the Digital world for example Creative, User Experience, Strategy, Business Consulting, Client Services, Project Management, Data and Media, however previous Technology recruitment experience is a must
- Ability to quickly gain credibility with and influence key stakeholders in a global business
- Confidence in balancing your own work load and the teams based on business priority, this will include project work as well as hiring
- Comfortable in a fast paced often ambiguous environment, and able to create an atmosphere of stability in an ever changing landscape
- An enthusiastic, passionate and flexible leader with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and support the team when the pressures on leading by example
- A strong solutions focus and comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables
- Knowledge of one or more ATS, and a capability to quickly learn new ones
- Exemplary interpersonal, influencing, communication (written and verbal in French and English) and leadership skills
The Talent Acquisition team together with both Capacity and Staffing form the team which ensures delivery of the right people at the right time to allow the business to get the job done for our clients. Talent Acquisition’s responsibility is to expertly advise on all matters relating to the hiring needs of the business, never taking an eye off the top talent in the market and striving to ensure that our hiring process is world class for candidate experience, calibration and creating a diverse, unrivaled workforce.
Every member of the Talent Acquisition team is a key player in our success, we lend our expertise as subject matter experts and recruiting aficionados to enable the business to make hiring decisions critical to the success of the company. We are on a mission to disrupt, entice and deliver top digital talent to Publicis.Sapient.
Job Title Head of Talent Acquisition – France
Level Senior Manager / Director (L5/L6)
Reports to Market HR Director
Interested to know more? Please apply now.