This is a dual role working across SapientRazorfish and DigitasLBi corporate marketing functions. As a Marketing Manager in Australia, you will bring new perspectives and energy to a young marketing organization, to help develop and execute the overall marketing and communications strategy to support our two brands and business objectives in Australia. This role will provide the opportunity to engage with our national teams and interact with customers, prospects and partners directly.
You are expected to be well versed in general marketing communication areas such as corporate marketing, PR, social media and events; and have a willingness to move fast and experiment often. You will be passionate about our place in the market and have the ability to build a narrative that will increase revenue and continue to drive growth for our business. You will be able to juggle both brands simultaneously, promoting each brand’s distinct propositions.
This role will also work very closely with local business leadership, business development and the APAC marketing team to drive awareness of SapientRazorfish and DigitasLBi. He/she will be skilled in spearheading integrated, measurable marketing initiatives across corporate communication platforms, including social, events and brand marketing that ensure our brand positioning and identity are aligned with overall corporate direction while differentiated in Australia.
What you’ll do:
- Work close with local Australia leaderships, Business Development (BD) and Marketing APAC to build both brands as strong and known consultancy/agency in the Digital Marketing Transformation space
- With guidance from our APAC marketing team, you will plan, build and execute a local marketing plan to deliver high-impact and integrated campaigns to generate qualified leads, sales pipeline and market awareness
- Conceive and execute industry and partner events that drive meaningful engagement between DigitasLBi, SapientRazorfish and the local community of influencers, clients and prospects
- Co-create content, presentations and articles with senior leaders in Australia (strong written skills needed)
- Establish primary Australian spokespersons as thought leaders in the market
- Work closely with country BD lead to support BD efforts and demand generation
- Build an ecosystem of content that supports business insights and target accounts
- Supports and drives alliance and partnership relationship/activities (Adobe, Hybris and Oracle)
- Work with BD lead on best go-to-market orchestration of content (roundtable, meetings, white papers)
- Responsible for packaging up content in a meaningful way and joining the dots across teams to create a detailed and tailored distribution strategy
- Responsible for all marketing of social and digital DigitasLBi/SapientRazorfish assets (LinkedIn, Twitter, website)
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key influencers in the Australian business market – including top-tier media, industry analysts, bloggers, strategic organizations and partners, as well as other key industry influencers
- Manages PR agency (SapientRazorfish) / Create and maintain strong relations with Australian media contacts (DigitasLBi)
- Leads the creation of communication marketing materials such as internal newsletter write-ups, case studies, executive communications and award entries
- Write and publish content on new work/wins/hires with the notion to increase DigitasLBi’s brand awareness
Knowledge you’ll need:
- 6+ years of senior level marketing experience preferably at a consultancy, digital marketing agency or technology business
- Equipped with the unusual combination of deep analytical and marketing skills as well as conceptual, design and marketing creativity
- Team player with strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people in both direct and matrix relationships, both in person and remotely
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.