The Paid Social Manager will work on leading paid social businesses across multiple clients and report directly to the Head of Media, SEA. This role is responsible for managing client communication from paid social perspective, creating media strategies and plans, providing media performance reports and insights as well as overseeing day-to-day operations to ensure that all client deliverables are timely executed with high quality standards.
What you’ll do:
- Lead team meetings for assigned accounts on regular basis
- Keep abreast of media industry developments, particularly in Paid Social
- Participate in team training and events
- Escalate client problems to the Head of Media, SEA and Business Directors in charge
- Support other accounts / teams in the department in cases of planned or unplanned absence of colleagues
- Learn and adhere to best practices in Paid Social at all times
- Lead media practices for the business, in particular for Paid Social
- Be the main point of media contact for the social clients and provide great service along company guidelines
- Work with account managers / content managers to execute client deliverables in a timely manner
- Understand and work towards achieving client KPIs
- Monitor, address and escalate any client issues to Business Directors and the Head of Media
- Assist with providing cover for other accounts in the department during holidays or absence of other team members
- Prepare presentations for clients based on their needs
Leadership and Development
- Drive own personal development within the service delivery team
- Responsible for increasing product knowledge to contribute to team KPIs
- Responsible for clients’ satisfaction towards the media service within the social accounts
- Responsible for creating training materials to share knowledge with other team members
- Responsible for managing Media Executives’ career development
- Develop self through self-study of product offering, media services and digital marketplace and demonstrate commitment to ongoing learning
- Responsible for own personal development goals and ensure these are met throughout the year
- Assist peers as source of knowledge and guidance on media expertise area
- Support internal knowledge sharing through training, coaching or document development
- Willing to learn new ideas and methods, readily accepting guidance, training, coaching and feedback from others
Knowledge you’ll need:
- 4+ years’ experience in Digital Media with a key focus on Paid Social (including knowledge of Power Editor)
- 1+ year experience in creating Paid Social strategies and plans based on clients’ business KPIs
- Understanding in conducting A/B tests and multivariate tests
- Proficient in mathematics and comfortable with quantitative information
- Ability to interpret and translate complicated data into actionable insights
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (including use of pivot tables, Vlookup etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work flexibly under tight deadlines, prioritize and manage own workload effectively
- Ability to manage a team to ensure that all project deliverables are executed smoothly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Paid Search strategy and Google Search Marketing is a bonus
- Basic knowledge of social tools such as Sprinklr, Social Baker etc.
- Basic knowledge of non-Google search marketing such as Yahoo, Yandex etc.
- Working knowledge of tracking and analytical tools such as Google Analytics etc.
- Basic knowledge of Campaign Management Platforms such as Doubleclick, Kenshoo, Marin etc.
- Basic knowledge of other areas of digital marketing: Display, Affiliate marketing, Programmatic
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.