Digital Producer – Melbourne
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling. Through it all, we’ve got a powerful Integrated Production team that is unwaveringly determined to keep things running smoothly as we transform the marketing landscape. Right now, we’re looking for a talented Digital Producer to help lead the charge. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll ensure that projects are executed efficiently, displaying a deep Web knowledge as you take responsibility for a large piece of business and lead team members forward to produce industry-leading work. Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating solid project plans and producing both top-down and bottom-up budgets that support both DigitasLBi and client interests
- Developing status reports and working with capability project leaders to ensure resources are in place
- Managing, monitoring, and maintaining the project scope and communicating status of scope to team members
- Coordinating project deliverables and guiding the team on potential risks
- Incorporating testing and proofreading into projects
- Managing project communication and documenting issues and changes that affect the project
We’re looking for a talented Digital Producer which usually includes:
- Strong academic record, including an undergraduate degree
- At least 4 years of experience, preferably at a digital or integrated agency or working on leading web projects and builds. Experience in digital scope.
- Strong Web technologies experience and proficiency in Microsoft Project and Excel
- Ability to effectively negotiate and diplomatically manage conflict
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, poised and convincing
- Experience managing complex websites and content management systems
- Proficiency working in and managing the development of creative assets, and working with both technology and creative teams to ensure seamless delivery
- Agile experience and willingness to drive and share this thinking is a plus
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes?
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there. Apply now!