DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Account Management team is the catalyst for that growth. Our focus is on building the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means spotting game-changing ideas to grow our client’s business and solve challenges. Selling ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can make great work.
Client Partner | Melbourne Lead
We believe you are a business partner with strategic understanding of the client’s brand, its business, consumers and what’s next.
You are in your element walking the halls at the client, knowing them personally and frequently interacting with key stakeholders, understanding any issues and being able to turn them into tangible briefs or to proactively come back and inspire them. You are responsible for managing multiple lines of business within a single client relationship or managing multiple clients through the ability to understand client marketing and business objectives and develop high-level strategic plans. Driving strategic plans and objectives for clients within the agency and monitoring efforts to ensure adherence to timelines and budgets is essential. Managing internal resource allocation and costs towards profitability will also be part of your responsibility. At all times you support the company’s financial goals by growing accounts and nurturing new relationships.
You are confident, empathetic, and can easily present and workshop with clients. You know your course-adjust depending on audience’s level of marketing or advertising nous. You are the agency lead because of your way of leading people and clients as well as balance our clients’ needs with our agencies agenda to become an integrated marketing expert.
Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll spearhead the strategy and development for integrated projects and ensure ever-improving service across multiple clients. Day to day, your role includes:
- Partnering with clients to develop their goals and marketing strategies, adding strategic value and ensuring that they get the best results from the whole agency team
- Owning a PnL of at least 3m. You are passionate about the growth of your clients, your team, and your own personal development
- Rally, coach, and inspire your team. You are relentlessly optimistic and seek to inspire those around you
- Ensuring work is client-ready by paying astute attention to detail
- Leading cross-capability teams to deliver creative thinking and powerful ideas that meet client objectives
- Using analysis to drive decisions (as opposed to taking orders) in a way that yields sustained, measurable results
- Serving as the voice of the client internally and the voice of the agency externally – and acting as the trusted voice of the customer by bringing insights into creative strategy and marketing program development
- Fostering an environment of partnership with other capabilities (e.g., Brand Strategy, Integrated Production)
- Bring your broad network of C-level relationships to both generate and close business. You keep sustainable, long-term client relationships by mitigating risk and ensuring account profitability
- Partnering with Country and APAC Leadership to set goals and plan for future fiscal year(s), and working closely with Delivery Management and Client Finance on forecasting, billing, and reconciling fee and PT budgets
Your experience will likely include:
- An unwavering passion for marketing, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life
- University education and at least twelve years of experience from a creative agency, digital, or integrated agency. You are a natural leader and have the confidence and empathy to help build a business
- Strong experience managing client relationships, managing a marketing team and developing marketing strategy
- Superior analytical skills and strategic thinking – you’re strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data as you are at reading clients
- Effective PnL ownership and growth. You know how to bring together broad groups of creatives, technologists, data specialists, and leadership to achieve financial success
- Proven project management and performance management skills – you’re known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate effectively
- Superb communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
- Demonstrated budget management and resource planning experience
Got what it takes?
If this sounds like you and you’re keen to see just how far you can go, we’re committed to taking you there. Apply now!