Data Strategy Lead
DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life. To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Data Strategist. Someone who’ll lead the team in bringing that transformation to life – someone known for incredible strategic thinking, brilliant client interaction and stellar management skills. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
Customer database analytics, marketing consulting services, and digital media analytics: these are just a few of the ways our team assist clients in making smarter decisions and achieving greater results.
We work to help our clients by developing solutions for how to improve their business both in terms of how they run and operate and how they connect, serve and inspire their own customers. We work within blended teams consisting of customer experience, design specialists, strategists and technologists to help inform and improve the business that we as a company deliver for our clients
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Lead data strategy and maturity roadmaps. You will create audience development and targeting strategies and help in the execution of these strategies through DMP evolution and data acquisition
- Owning and developing relationships with senior clients responsible for data analytics.
- Manage a project life-cycle from beginning to end – seeing the big picture as you go while maintaining reliability and continual follow-through.
- Optimizing client budgets and programs through disciplined analysis for the best possible ROI and collaborating with other capabilities to build effective client strategies
- Providing analytic, integrated marketing solutions to improve client decision-making
- Maintaining functional expertise in areas like database marketing, integrated channel marketing, analytic tools and techniques, and other infrastructure
- Offering direction and guidance to Analysts and Senior Analysts on all aspects of client deliverables
- Tracking marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
- Developing smart and compelling client presentations
- Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- At least 8 years’ experience defining digital strategies in a consultative or creative environment. At least 3 of these should be in a dedicated analytics based role.
- A university education (statistics, economics, finance, or marketing focus preferred.)
- 5–7 or more years of experience in management consulting, advertising, or interactive/technology consulting, with proven experience managing teams and projects
- Strong project management and communication skills – you are crystal clear when it comes to delegating and providing feedback
- Deep understanding of online marketing disciplines and how they contribute to customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Expertise in writing of concepts, tactics and strategy in a powerful and compelling way that gets internal teams and clients excited.
- Intellectual curiosity and rigorous analytical experience and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, and ROI
- Strong technical background with a good understanding of digital analysis tools. Fluency with Microsoft Office, tag management systems, the Adobe Analytics stack and proficiency in analytical tools such as SAS and SQL
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – such as Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most InDemand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day