Job Title: Optimisation Lead
DigitasLBi exists to make brands count. We’re a modern, data-inspired agency.
We are the only agency designed to offer clients who seek to transform their marketing, a complete stack of services, from integrated communications, to commerce to CRM and innovation services, across the world, all driven by our data about what really counts for businesses.
Our global workforce of 6,000 includes industry-leading creatives in each region, working with data scientists, technology experts and media specialists to demonstrate what can be achieved when hard data meets imagination. We’ve got 40 offices in 25 countries, each one helping to upend and redefine the landscape of strategy, creativity, media and technology. We’re pumped about the accolades we’ve earned – such as Titanium Lions, Gold Pencils and making LinkedIn’s Most In Demand Employer List of 2014 – but what energizes us most is the people we work with, the clients we work for and the never-ending challenge that confronts us: Producing amazing creative, day after day.
What You’ll Do
The Optimisation Lead will be responsible for advancing socialization and democratisation of data and insights. He will be leading scripting, data sources and integration. Will be undertaking advanced GUI development in BI tools. Will own multiple client relationships and is therefore expected to sell, scope, manage and deliver consulting engagements while partnering with the client teams. This is done with the support of analysts the Associate Director manages, mentors and trains in order to elevate the overall expertise of the Data Science team. Associate Directors should also own the development and stewardship of industry-leading capabilities.
Deliver Data-driven, actionable insights
- Leverage advanced analytics and statistical tools to explore and analyse data from multiple sources, and elevate the conversation with clients
- Present insights to clients and account teams in a compelling and relevant story with recommendations backed by robust analysis
- Develop strategies to help clients activate their analytics and create a more data-driven culture
- Develop an intimate understanding of our clients business and their customers, and pro-actively identify ways to help our clients achieve their goals
- Work closely with account teams to identify opportunities, participate in sales pitches and strengthen DLBi’s leadership position in digital transformation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including creative, design and technology to shape meaningful customer journeys and customer centric thinking
- 7+ years of experience in Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing, or a business related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Marketing, Business, Engineering or a related field.
- Passion for digital analytics, working with data and deriving insights to answer client business questions
- Experience leading and delivering marketing analytics engagements
- Strong knowledge of the digital space and digital analytics
- Strong communication and client service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong consultative skills and the ability to challenge status quo and gain adoption
- Comfort with working in and contributing to a fast-paced, team based environment
- Management or mentorship experience - providing training, project support, career advice and delegated responsibilities
- Expertise in leading implementations of marketing platforms including: Adobe, Google, Salesforce, Oracle or IBM. Emphasis on their analytics, campaign and testing capabilities
- Proficiency in advanced analytical tools including: SAS, SQL or R
- Proficiency in data visualization tools including: Tableau or Domo
- Good understanding of advanced statistical techniques, including uplift modelling, logistic regression and cluster analysis
- An understanding of master data management principles and data governance best practices
- A good understanding of machine learning techniques and tools
- Proven ability to influence stakeholder and senior leaders, and manage organizational change