We are now seeking a Technical Architect to come and join our industry leading agency team and continue to help our clients discover ‘What’s Next…’
As Technical Architect at DigitasLBi Sweden, you play an integral part in the definition and planning of technical projects. You will be responsible for leading the development team for some of Sweden’s largest international players.
At DigitasLBi, we continuously work with our clients to drive them forward and set new standards to exceed their expectations. Therefore, we’re looking for a digital native who can “walk the talk” and leave a digital footprint. Your goal will be to inspire both your clients and your colleagues. Our goal is to do the same for you; to create a team that enables you to grow, both professionally and personally.
As a person, you need to be self-driven and have the ability to work both independently and in teams. You should also strive to identify overlaps and synergies with other competences and other digital channels within DigitasLBi.
As Technical Architect at DigitasLBi, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leads the definition phase of a technical project, managing multiple workstreams and levels of colleagues
- Highlights technical issues and risks and builds project plans to mitigate those risks
- Develops achievable technical project plans, working with appropriate members of the software engineering team, presents plans to clients effectively and protects estimates
- Contributes to the technical sections of sales proposals, helping to define innovative solutions
- Recommends solutions that reuse architectural blueprints, prior knowledge and our methodologies/processes
- Presents the business benefits of technical solutions and participates actively in brainstorming sessions with representatives from the other delivery disciplines
- Completes accurate and thorough high-level technical designs and facilitates effective handover to the software engineering team prior to the implementation phase of a project
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills and written communication skills, with ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical colleagues and clients
- Demonstrates leadership skills in addressing delivery and performance issues and undertakes tasks to build team morale
- Conducts self, and communicates, professionally with clients and colleagues
- Provides 360° feedback for team members where appropriate as agreed with Project Managers
- Works with project management teams to identify the appropriate delivery approach and resourcing mix for a project
- Has worked in software engineering/consultancy for at least 6 years
- Detailed knowledge of Web-based technologies including single sign-on products, content management systems, portals and search technologies, and high-level knowledge of ERP system architectures
- Can develop accurate and detailed project plans and manage successful technical projects to the plan
- Has experience designing and developing solutions involving a high degree of technical complexity
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, e-commerce or another relevant field.
- Enjoys problem solving and never turns down a challenge.
- Has an eye for details and values high standards - for yourself and for your team.
- Communicates excellent, both verbally and written, in Swedish and English.
- Passionate about delivering the best possible solution, while respecting budgets & deadlines.
- Have experience of one or more of the following: ASP.net, C#, SQL Server, Azure
You will be part of a team of talented, ambitious and inspiring colleagues, who share a passion about the social web and its potential to build brands, spark dialogue and enrich people’s lives. At DigitasLBi we believe in development through continuous learning and with us you can reach your professional goals and visions.
Are you ready for your new adventure? Please send in your application including cover letter, resume and portfolio (send as one document). Selection and interviews will be ongoing throughout the application period, therefore, send in your application today.
We look forward to hearing from you!