Senior Programmatic Activation Manager
Data-driven, programmatic media buying is growing, and as it grows, so does DigitasLBi’s world-class team of programmatic specialists. They’re responsible for keeping a pulse on the constantly evolving media landscape, where Display, Video, Mobile and Native are all increasingly addressable, and they stay on top with a deep understanding of software platforms, data and targeting strategies and analytical skills.
To help with this, we’re looking for a Senior Programmatic Activation Manager —someone who can work with the display account managers and other programmatic team members to deliver impactful campaigns for our clients.. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
- Be responsible for working with the Display account teams to recommend appropriate programmatic strategies and identify suitable approaches for creating and deploying campaigns
- Provide clear recommendations for agency planning teams in response to brief
- Work with internally managed buying platforms to activate campaigns
- Monitor and analyse performance to provide recommendations on approaches to drive improvement
- Liaise with DigitasLBi’s programmatic suppliers in order to drive innovation and continuous improvement
- Work with the junior members of the team and the Data & Analytics team to pull reports from relevant tracking and reporting systems
- Provide supporting reports and insights to the Display team for ongoing client servicing purpose
What you’ll bring:
- The ability to engage with clients and other team members to effectively and confidently communicate programmatic strategies and performance feedback
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to identify and escalate as necessary
- An in-depth understanding of programmatic capabilities and how to define, segment and target people online across various DSP platforms and channels
- Knowledge of the various targeting methods and their suitability for addressing different campaign requirements is required
- Knowledge of the various data providers and inventory trading solutions is desirable
- A clear approach to analytical thinking, campaign strategy and data analysis
What we’ll bring
A unique chance to work with great clients in an award winning digital agency. You’ll have the opportunity to work with creatively minded people who make brands count and continue to produce amazing work for clients.
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing media department working with talented people whilst giving you the tools to develop your career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you’re keen on applying hit the ‘apply now’ link.