Senior Service Manager
The Client Service Manager (CSM) is a highly visible leader responsible for ensuring the complete Use phase success and satisfaction of a portfolio of DigitasLBi customers. The goal is to make every customer in your portfolio successful and committed to DigitasLBi through a trusted partner relationship. You will bring DigitasLBi’s Operational Excellence, best ideas, innovations, and implementation know-how to your customers and match them to their business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between DigitasLBi and the Customer.
The CSM is knowledgable and passionate about modern web & mobile technology and combines this with exceptional customer management and sales experience. Working closely with DigitasLBi project teams and DigitasLBi preferred implementation partners, you help our customers to get the most value out of their DigitasLBi platform. You will also serve as an escalation point for issues that impact the customer’s success and drive risk mitigation. This is a huge opportunity to become part of a ambitious and fast growing high-tech company with the potential to help define the vision for how we support some of our most important clients. The CSM will report to the Client Service Operations Director of DigitasLBi.
- As the CSM, you own full responsibility for the delivery of DigitasLBi Managed Services portfolio - which range from reporting (Operational & Financial) mentoring & training services to the delivery of turnkey implementation solutions;
- Design and deliver world-class implementation support services that enable clients to become or continue to be high performance businesses;
- Drive large end-to-end digital transformation deals, closely working together with DigitasLBi Project teams and DigitasLBi preferred system integrators that work on your accounts;
- Make sure all team stakeholders are fully aligned to ensure successful and efficient customer implementation support;
- Closing add-on Services and Renewal business and managing all aspects of pipeline building, funnel management, deal tracking, negotiation, and closure;
- Managing executive, mid-level, and project relationships among a diverse set of customers;
- You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in DigitasLBi, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure license growth attainment and increased footprint;
- Acting as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the DigitasLBi roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities;
- Serve as escalation point for customer issues ensuring they are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible, leveraging resources across the company as necessary;
- Leverage broad-based industry knowledge and marketplace expertise to fully understand the impact of emerging trends and technologies on the business;
- Development of new service offerings.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred);
- Minimum 6 years relevant work experience with selling and delivering Professional Services engagements with large enterprise customers;
- A personal track record of successful selling and delivery consulting services (5+ Million per year);
- Completely comfortable dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the most senior IT and business levels;
- Must be able to work at all levels: bottom up and top down. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog;
- Passionate for web, mobile and digital transformation technology - the key challenges and paradigm shifts, including creating seamless omni-channel customer experiences, digital marketing, and big data dimensions;
- Natural leader, self-motivated and action/results oriented;
- Pragmatic problem solving skills, willingness and ability to dive into the details of technology, process and people to get things right;
- Well organized, creating structure and clarity;
- Enjoying the journey.