DigitasLBi is a highly-caffeinated playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning advertising. We are always looking to grow and better our business – and the Account Management team is the catalyst for that growth. Our focus is on building the client’s business, the account relationship and the expertise of our team. That means spotting game-changing ideas to grow our client’s business and solve challenges. Selling ideas fearlessly and confidently. And keeping things simple, organized and clear – even in the most complex situations – so that we can make great work.
A Campaign Manager is at DigitasLBi is a multi-faceted individual with both external client-facing and internal implementation and project management responsibilities. Performing media services delivery tasks as well as specialist ad-operations, campaign set-up, delivery and reporting responsibilities, you will work in-conjunction with the wider media teams to meet client, campaign and project deliverables. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, deliver and monitor media campaigns across the spectrum of paid media channels, in conjunction with specialist Planners and Client Services teams
- Prepare, analyse and own performance reports for clients, including communicating key metrics, goal attainment, time-based progress comparisons and completed/planned activities with support from the Client Services team
- Actively prepare slides for monthly/quarterly reviews including performance analysis, competitor analysis and creative analysis as and when necessary in conjunction with the wider media team
- Assist Client Services team with day-to-day client management requirements, acting as the specialist resource across accounts for media campaign deliverables (eg. attending client meetings and/or WIPs as and when needed, fielding campaign enquiries, working with partner creative agencies to deliver client campaign requirements)
- Advise media team and advertisers on best practices and strategies for both conversion tracking and remarketing tags
- Be the point of contact for clients using tag management systems and liaise with vendors to resolve technical issues
- Develop professional relationships with publisher account services and ad Ops teams, technology vendors and other members of the industry to facilitate collaborative communication when issues arise.
- Traffic creative via agency side adserver and updating weighting, creative rotations and URL’s as needed
- Create and QA conversion tags for advertiser websites; piggyback and QA publisher tags and troubleshoot tracking issues
- Investigate discrepancies with campaign delivery and performance and work with media team and publishers to develop solutions
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience working in online marketing, with media agency experience preferred
- Understanding and experience with digital marketing, ad delivery and measurement technologies including adservers, tag management systems, client-side analytics systems (eg. Google Analytics) and multi-touch-attribution platforms
- Able to manage expectations through clear, concise and tailored communication – working with the Client Services team to ensure clients expectations are managed appropriately
- A team player, supporting and promoting agency & team accomplishments versus personal achievement
- A clear communicator who can build positive and collaborative relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
- The capacity to sell ideas and present alternatives in a convincing fashion, and the flexibility of knowing when to push the boundaries and when to shift direction